So last night we built a blanket fort and filled it with pillows and quilts and junk food and we watched Once for three hours until we fell asleep and if that’s not adorkable then I don’t know what is
hey sevy-sev remember that one time when u stuck ur foot in the popcorn bag and then dipped ur jerky into the ice cream?
bc i do
GEe gollY whoevER could have sent this to me gOSH
Send me a number and I’ll write a drabble about my muse:
- burning your muse’s dinner
- shrinking your muse’s favorite shirt in the wash
- finding a cockroach
- unclogging the toilet
- our muses running out of milk
- fighting over whose turn to do dishes
- forgetting to water the plants
- finding a “surprise” from the dog/cat/pet
- forgetting to do the laundry
- refusing to take out the trash
- our muses’ roof is leaking
- our muses bickering over the air conditioning settings
- switching your muse’s coffee to decaf
- forgetting to pay our muses’ electric bill
- our muses’ wifi going out
- the a/c or heater breaking
- the water heater breaking
- forgetting to buy groceries
- causing a fire while cooking
- grumbling about having to clean the bathroom
Rules: Delete my answers and fill them in with your own. Afterwards, tag 10 people to keep this going!
I was tagged by sevy-sev
- Name? Courtney
- Height? 5’3” (half an inch taller than a certain someone~~)
- How long have you had your tumblr? Gosh, about three and a half years by now.
- First URL? timelady-of-the-asgardian-opera. yeah. I had a phase.
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed tightly to keep the monsters in.
- What’s your favorite candle scent? Any warm thing; apple spice, sandalwood, cinnamon, etc.
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I really hope not before I’m 30. I’ve got too many things to do before than
- Can you do a split? I got hella split ends if that counts
- All time favorite movie? 1990 Phantom of the Opera mini-series. It totally counts as a movie.
- All time favorite book? Lolita by Nabokov (Same as sharon, surprise surprise.)
- Ever had Indian food? Yaaas
- Can you whistle? Hey now, my nickname’s Turnwhistle for a reason friends
- Do you eat breakfast every morning? Nope. I mean, sometimes, but mostly not.
- Titanic or the notebook? Ehhh, Titanic. The Notebook is too personal for me to enjoy.
- Have you ever fallen down in public? nO NEVER
- Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? i ain’t about that cheating life my friends
- Would you rather see Miley or Taylor in concert? if I had to choose, Taylor. At least I can dance to her songs and not feel too terrible about it??
- Do you want to get married in the future? Um, I’m not sure, I’m a wee bit afraid of commitment because of things and the thought of possibly them changing their mind and deciding they don’t love me is terrifying? So I’ll just wait until sevy-sev proposes so I can say yes and not have to worry about anything other than cuddling and binge watching tv shows together.
- What were you doing at 8 this morning? Sleeping
- Hot tea or cold tea? Hot
- Have you read Harry Potter, Twilight, or Hunger Games series? I read all of Harry Potter and Twilight (another phase… I don’t wanna talk about it), and I read the first Hunger Games, but grew tired of it quickly.
- What was your first concert? I can’t remember if it was a Styx one or Warped Tour
- Art or science museum? SCIENCE
- What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Does Disney count? Bc that’s basically the only park I’ve been to
- Wheres Waldo? ask obama idk
I’m just gonna
keep posting photos of us until thursday so the wait doesn’t seem so long
ugh i have to go run a few errands. i’ll be back sometime